Saturday May 5th - Saane and Jona's wedding!! Crazy, high-stressed weekend but TONS of fun because ALL of my brothers and sisters were here in Utah except for Pooh Bear (baby sister--- yes she is 18 turning 19 in August and we STILL call her Pooh-Bear hahaha) and my dad
Saturday May 12th - Jake Murphy's wedding! The same wedding that I was suppose to go to, but never did because I slept!! hahahahah Max went though so its all good!!!
Monday May 14th - Max's first day of summer school, full-time summer student with 12 credits equals CRAZY!! hahaha jk glad he's a hard worker and gets such good grades!!!
Friday May 18th - Jason's wedding (another palangi friend of Max's) at La Caille!! Ritziest wedding I have ever been too!! haha It was sooo nice, but I would never want my wedding to be that way.. hahaha No offense to him or his bride. :) Just not my style. Cool fact for them 2-- they both play sports at the U. She's a soccer player and him a football player!! They'll be in Utah forever hahahahahaa sucks for them!! JK they probably LOVE IT here in Utah!!!
Thursday May 24th - Pooh Bear graduated from the BEST HIGH SCHOOL on the face of this earth!! MESA HIGH!! And is the LAST graduate in our family!!! What the crazy!!! All of us are done with high school, soooooo weird!!! And we're all ADULTS another weird fact!!!
Friday June 1st - Ilai's High School Graduation (my Aunty Mele's first grandchild) also Max's little brother's High School Graduation as well, soooo now Max's fam is all outta high School too.
Thursday June 7th - Solomone's High School Graduation, which I wasn't able to make it, but my fam in az was able to sooo thats good :) Also My Salt Lake County Medical Society (SLCMS) Executive Committee Meeting was that night too, sooo put in like 14 hour work day that day!!!
Friday June 8th - Ward Party, where the primary presidency (which i guess somehow included me and my pianist hahahaah jk it was fun!!!) was in charge of games for the kids. It was a really nice party!! I was able to take my Uncle Peter and his daughter to it.
Saturday June 9th - Mary Claire, my Uncle Peter's daughter, had a friends Birthday Pool Party the same time Max's little cousin had her baptism down in Sandy or somewhere around that city.. hahaha Still don't really know the utah city names yet and where they all are located.
*** side note: Mary Claire is with us on the weekends so its not weird that her schedule is heavily involved with ours at times***
Monday June 11th to Saturday June 16th - I was compiling information from my immediate family for Keaks Birthday Package surprise and Saturday I was able to send it out!!! and today, HER BIRTHDAY, she should be getting it and reading it!!! I hope she liked it!!!!
Sunday June 17th - Father's Day
Tuesday June 18th - Max finished one of his summer school classes with a final group project!!! WOOHOO!! 3 more classes to go this summer buddy!!!
and on to TODAY, Wednesday June 20, 2012 - Sister Keakalina Tafuna's 26th Birthday!!
Sooo in a nut shell - that's why I haven't been on here to blog anything and why I have been sooo crazy lately.. hahaha TOO MUCH stuff going on.. I am hoping that the next few weeks are chill. I need some chill in my life!! hahahaah
Okay well until next time and hopefully next time I will have pictures up!! But anyways til next time TATA for now!!
-the best TAFUNA MOALA ever!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment