Friday, June 29, 2012

Reasons

Soooo since I have been getting private lessons from Carissa Pututau on how to work my blog, I have learned some pretty nifty stuff on here---like choosing a background.. and the reason I chose this background is because of the red!!! hahahahaa GOOOO UTES!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA jk.. I'm not a fanatic of the Utah Utes BUT I am the biggest fan of this guy named MAX MOALA!!! hahaha And sooooooooooo the REASON I chose Utah colors is because this is my husband's last year playing for the University of Utah Utes and I FULLY SUPPORT  him!!! hahaha I also do like this background in general. hahahaha

BUT ANYWAYS.. I hope you guys like how technology savvy I'm starting to get!! This will start to get a little bit more interesting.. hahah just a little though.. haha

-the best tafuna MOALA eva niggies!!! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment