Friday, November 2, 2012

Day 1: Grateful for the Atonement and this Gospel

So I'm back at it again with the blogging.  Hopefully I can keep up with it and get my 2 followers an update haha

Starting my "Days of Thanking", (not sure if that's what it's called, but I'm calling it this). 

I really am grateful for my testimony in this Gospel, and I'm grateful for the fact that I have felt the atonement work in my life specifically and been able to recognize that it is the Atonement, the gift given to me by my older brother Jesus Christ.  If it wasn't for this Gospel, my Savior, and my Heavenly Father, I know for a surety I wouldn't be as happy as I am now.  This statement gives me the confidence, the will power to overcome great trials and small battles in my own personal life. 

I thank my parents for introducing me to this wonderful Gospel.


And thats that.  :)

-the best TAFUNA MOALA ever

No comments:

Post a Comment