Monday, November 12, 2012
Day 12: Thankful for Loving Grandparents
Wow this topic just made me just a little bit emotional, so I'm gonna keep it nice and short. But I am grateful for all my sets of grandparents and the "rocks" they have been in my life. When I look back at all the things that I have benefited from them still to this day, I just see and can feel their unconditional love for me. I am indeed still reaping their blessings as their posterity. I have been blessed to be born into such ancestry. Rich Gospel roots were instilled at such a young age that I can feel it portrude even through my own soul and life. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa! I love you with all my heart and will strive to be there in the same place as you because I know you guys made it to the tippity top. I love you and miss you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment