Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day 6: David & Melissa

David--- in my childhood years the NUMBER ONE thing I could always count on him was getting up to take me to Achievement days saturday mornings WITHOUT BEING GRUMPY.. Now all you people who know me and my siblings is that WE ARE NOT MORNING people.. so trying to get a HAPPY person to take me to Achievement days was a REAL STRUGGLE in my wittle life.. hahaha But now that we are older, what I am MOST GRATEFUL for is his constant advice and counsel eduacationally and financially to my husband. He will never know how much that free knowledge has made me forever indebted to him. LOVE MY BIG BRO

Melissa--- WOW... thank you for being the ONLY WOMAN that can love my BIG BRO for who he is!!! You are really are my bros "ride or die" chick.  You have continuously surprised me with the amount of things you learn... I am so grateful that you have totally and utterly embraced my brother's tongan culture and taught my nephews tongan.  YOu are for REALS the #1 mom of the year.  I know how much you must put aside your wants to make your boys happy (and yes david is considered one of your boys to me haha).  You're the best hair braider and I'm grateful you love me and my sisters like we all came from the same parents!!! LOVE YOU LISS...

No comments:

Post a Comment