Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Day 7: Vaingamalie & Carissa

Vaingamalie--- what to say about vainga... "WE ARE NOT THE SAME" hahahahaa ONLY him and my siblings will know what that means to me..  but anyways When it comes to vainga I know he is always the voice of reason spiritually for me.. Thats predicated on one thing-- if he's in a SERIOUS MOOD he is the voice of reason spiritually.. Because when he wants to be annoying and egg you on.. o HE'LL DO JUST THAT.. hahaa But in all seriousness him and his wife have really taught me SOOOO MUCH..  me and max have learned so much about marriage, the gospel, true doctrine, and unconditional love from Carissa and Vainga together. 

Carissa--- will always hold a special part in my heart.  She's a fighter.  She's the mother to my FAVORITE NIECE... :) and I will always see her as this strong willed Daugher of God.  I only hope I can get on her level some day, and endure all the things she has endured thus far in her life.  Thank you for loving my crazy brother and for always being a sister from another mister I can lean on.. LOVE you carissa!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment