Monday, November 12, 2012
Day 11: Tupou
Tupou--- my brother from anotha mother!!! hahahahaha Man I just am so grateful for my little broskie because without him in my life I wouldn't have a little brother!!! Thank you Pou for always being the hardworker I can depend on. YOu are a smart young man and I know that you'll always end up making the right decision. Im grateful for all your crazy protective ways when it comes to the 2 little girls. YOu really have been their older brother in a sense, even though you're younger than val and only a little bit older than pooh. Thank you for loving all of us like we came from the same parents. Thank you for loving your mom.. I love my Aunty Lulu so thank you for stepping in and being the priesthood holder in her life. Pou you're gonna make an amazing missionary and father one day! I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment