Well folks the weekend was a success!!! Even though I wasn't able to go to Jake Murphy's wedding last weekend (cause i snoozed the whole night all the way to the morning) and experience my first palangi wedding, this weekend I was able to!! Thank goodness for Max and all his friends getting married. hahaha
SO yes, I experienced my FIRST palangi wedding, from what I can recall. And it was SUPER RITZY!!! It was up at a venue called La Caille, and man I swear I felt like I was in a movie or something. hahaha There were waiters everywhere with Hors D Oeuvrse and all this other stuff that I've never seen or tasted. Soo yaaaa it was really DIFFERENT!!! But from the conversation I had with Max, he said not most palangi weddings are like that, sooo I'm thinking, dang these palangis are ALL over the place!! hahaha jk... Love my Palangis!! Hello I'm a quarter palangi sooo its all good!!
Anyways it was fun, and I need to do better with this blogging stuff, wish me luck :)
-the best Tafuna Moala ever!!
No comments:
Post a Comment