Thursday, June 28, 2012

our little MONSTER

Sooooo while trying to figure out what to write about, all I could think of is our new puppy Ebony and how NAUGHTY he is!! So then a huge LIGHT BULB went off in my head and I thought, "DUH!! I'll write about Ebony!"

Ebony, Ebony, Ebony what a SMART slash SURPRISINGLY LOUD slash MISCHIEVOUS slash HYPER slash NAUGHTY  slash BEST MATE FOR IRIE all wrapped up in one!! Ebony is all of this and MORE if you can fathom.  He is honestly just what we and Irie needed.  With my new job, I was gone for ALOT longer than when I was teaching.  And Max's football schedule is always BUSY, but with him nearing the end of his undergrad life his classes are getting harder, more time consuming, which means LESS time at home to be with Irie or ME for that matter.  So anyways with all that we were leaving Irie home alot more by herself and feeling SOOOOO GUILTY!!!

Well at least I was, Max thought it was no big deal, and I'm sitting here telling him, you try staying in a house by yourself for 9 hours without anything to entertain you day after day!!! hahahaha I mean its not like Irie can just turn on the tv, surf the Internet, or chat it up with someone on the phone to keep her busy, she NEEDS interaction, like any other dog.  Sooo yaaa we were on the hunt looking for another DOG not puppy BUT full grown DOG because if anything we did not have time for the puppy stage that consisted of potty training.

Soooo one day I was at work and my sister Gaynor calls me and a co worker picks up because I was in the bathroom.  I come back to my desk and Teresa (co worker) said, "You're sister called and said it was an emergency! Take all the time you need for it." I was like WHAT THE HECK!! Called Gaynor thinking, "O my gosh who died or is REALLY hurt in our fam?" and what does she do when she picks up she says, "WHAT UP NIGGY??!!" From that comment I knew nothing was wrong hahaha Come to find out, she just was wondering if we would like to take her puppy that she got for Christmas and HONESTLY it was the BEST blessing in disguise because then Ebony stays in the family and we get a playmate for Irie. 

Soooo in that, my family brought Ebony up to Utah with them when they came down for Saane's wedding in May.  And since then Ebony has really learned the ropes in the house.  He knows how to use the doggy door, get what he wants when he wants, sleep in his crate all night long, potty trained, and knows how to FIGHT with me.  Me and Ebony have our differences. hahaha Lets just say he doesn't OBEY me on EVERYTHING like Irie does sooo we FIGHT.. hahahahaa

I'm one of those dog owners that expect obedience out of their dogs and realize that not EVERYONE loves dogs like I do, so i expect them to not jump on people when they come to our house and do things out of line and I expect them to listen to me when people come over and when i say NO or DOWN i MEAN IT!! But man Ebony!!! He does none of that!! He is gonna need ALOT of work and I'm gonna need to take him to obedience school.. He truly needs it. hahahha

BUT at the same time I love that dog!!! hahahaha He really makes me laugh and has the cutest little face and when he wants to cuddle and sit on your lap or have you carry him, he wants to be held like a baby (SUPER ridiculous, BUT super CUTE).  Soooo all in all our little monster is 8 pounds of curly brown/black hair and WE LOVE HIM!! hahahah

Til next time

-best TAFUNA moala EVER

6 comments:

  1. I freakn love your blog design!! It does look super fancy!! Thats so funny about ebony!! I am not a dog person (thanks to my dad lol) but irie really grew on me!! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaaa Irie grows on EVERYBODY!!! nooo seriously she does.. hahahaha Carissa T. LITERALLY HATES dogs/animals.. and she's slowly comin around.. hahaha That's just cause Irie is super cute, friendly, but at the same time boss and will rip your face off if you hurt us.. hahahaha and then she also just kinda keeps to herself when she knows she has to.. and LOVES TO RUN and be active hahaha man i LOVE IRIE.. she's the perfect dog for me!!! i'm such a dog lover its pathetic.. hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. O AND my blog design is pretty fancified.. hahahah tried get some UTAH colors up in here.. hahahaha guess im representin texans too with the red.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i love the colors!! and you ain't pathetic! my grandpa would love you! lol, he loves your mom because she's a hard core dog person just like him!

      Delete
  4. hahahaha yaaaa ur GPA is the best!!! hahahahaha I love how when ur mom asked him one time who he loves more lady or her kids, it took him a LONG TIME to answer it.. hahaha he's sooo cute.. but in the end he chose you guys.. OF COURSE.. but i could tell he was struggling with answering that question.. haha does he still have lady (his black dog)?

    ReplyDelete
  5. he is so fired! his answer was "why can't i love both?" ahhahaa gotta love him! yeah he still has Lady, his pride and joy! their relationship is so funny!!

    ReplyDelete