Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day 5: Gaynor

Gaynor--- what I am MOST GRATEFUL for when it comes to my big sis, is her THOUGHTFULNESS and PROTECTIVE side. I remember when she went away to college she would send me stuff on my birthday, and I thought I was so cool and would wear these 2 dresses she got me all the time and tell all my friends my sister in COLLEGE got me these dresses. In all the things she's gone through she is ALWAYS there for me and would PUNK a NIGGA if they ever tried to hurt me.. she's the #1 CRAY CRAY girl in our fam!! hahahaa LOVE IT!!!

2 comments:

  1. hahahah love gaynor!!!! she is seriously the funniest person to be with cuz she laughs so loud at your jokes. she makes me feel like a comedian :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know huh?? that's anotheR THING I'M GRATEFUL for is Gaynor's UNBIAST (sp?) humor!!! I think i'm freaken Chris Rock when I'm around her. hahahahahaaha

    ReplyDelete