Wednesday, November 7, 2012
Day 8: Keakalina
Keakalina--- What to say, what to say... well FIRST off this sister is FOR SURE one of my best friends. She is always the one that I care to talk to just to talk to. She is the one i feel in my "later" years I have become so CLOSE TO its unbelieveable. She's the one i see MOST things eye to eye on between any of my siblings.. but what i am MOST THANKFUL for when it comes to keaks is that she WITHOUT a DOUBT loves the hardest. She loves all of us siblings in ways that NONE of us can comprehend. She's the quiet ones with her thoughts and her ponderings and for that I am grateful for, and I try to incorporate that into my own daily life. She truly is the BEST SISTER anyone could ask for. I'm so happy she's home from her mission now, and I'm able to talk to her whenever I feel like it.. hahahaa She's definitely cray cray #2 sister.. hahahahaah and then i'm cray cray #3.. it goes in order from G to pooh.. hahahahahahahaa Since her mission what I have been most grateful for is her constant studying and constant yearn for knowledge STILL even after the mission.. very impressive... LOVE HER to KOLOB and back...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
woooowwwww made me cry. thanks seester. can't wait for your visit!!! :) i haven't been on your blog in forever. you need to update it eh! now that you're not working out of the home :)
ReplyDeleteSERIOUSLY huh???!! i actually forgot about my blog, until i got your notifications.. I'll FOR SURE KEEP IT up now.. because you told me to.. hahahaha
ReplyDeleteman i wrote this stuff so LONG AGO.. its kinda trippy to go and read all this stuff over again.... hahahah